Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 7...

I don't normally do seven day trips. Leaving San Diego on a Monday and returning on a Sunday is a rarity for me, and I'm not a big fan of it. For some reason, I think I would almost rather stay two or three days longer. Somehow, it just doesn't seem as bad.

But this was a good trip. I'd never been to northern British Columbia, despite intentions to the contrary. The photo ops were plentiful. The drive from Hinton, Alberta through Jasper National Park is one I would definitely like to make again.

Alberta, from Grande Prairie to Edmonton, was flat, straight, and long. Not necessarily something I'd like to do a second time.

My drive today is a short one; from the Hampton Inn & Suites in Leduc, Alberta to the Edmonton International Airport, which is just down the road. I'm guessin' 20 minutes or so.

I think I can handle that...

No comments: