Monday, May 11, 2009

Well, this is certainly a trip I’ve been looking forward to.

As I’ve said before, Banff National Park is just about the most perfect place I’ve ever been. The scenery rips the breath out of you. Well, on this trip, I’ll be driving through Jasper National Park, on my way from Hinton, Alberta to Prince George, British Columbia. I’m told Jasper is even more inspiring than Banff, so I’m looking forward to that.

Sitting in the Aviator’s Club in Denver International, though, all I can do is wait. There have been no delays thus far, so knock on wood. I’ve been enjoying some coffee, a smoke, and ESPN on the widescreen. Flying in, the Rockies were covered in snow, so I suspect I’ll be seeing some of that once I start driving west from Edmonton later this afternoon.

We shall see…

No comments: